Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggtoberfest Registration

Registration for Eggtoberfest opens today.  I do not see any active links to register. Am I missing something?

Milton, GA.

Comments

• warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Asking the same thing, FB.
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • I'm trying to find the link as well.  Let me know what you find.
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    It will probably open around noon...
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,023
    Awaiting anxiously myself. :)
  • fljoemon
    fljoemon Posts: 757
    Keeping the tread going .. almost 10:00am .. no link yet :-)
    LBGE & Mini
    Orlando, FL
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    I just sent them an e-mail.
    Milton, GA.
  • Dyal_SC
    Just registered my wife and me for a couple of cooks tickets! See y'all there!
  • warwoman
    warwoman Posts: 279
    Dyal, where did you register? Link?
    From the NE Georgia Mountains! Me, SWMBO, and two spoiled ass Springers!
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Registered to cook and meet and greet as well. Look forward to meeting you Dyal, my daughter starts at USC Columbia in 2 weeks. 

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Dyal_SC
    We are going to the meet and greet too. :) That's cool about your daughter going to USC.
  • JRWhitee
    She is very eggsited.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • vidalia1
    Woo hoo we are registered to cook & the Meet n Greet...see y'all there...
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Yep. Cooking and meet and greet also. Like how they are making you give a deposit to cook now so there aren't open eggs.
  • ShadowNick
    ShadowNick Posts: 533
    Just registered for cook, meet and greet, and a Friday night camp site in the park.
    Pentwater, MI
  • Just got registered for Saturday... Never gone to the meet and greet. Those of you that have attended the m&g, what goes on and is it worth the money?
  • cspearce2
    cspearce2 Posts: 107
    Registered for the meet and greet and to cook...Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Staying in the campground also...
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
  • vidalia1
    We enjoy the M & G as it is a chance to see old friends & meet new ones. The food is usually catered and can be good..has been bad but it is the Marriott so we will see...you can also pick out your site on a map to cook so that helps for Sat AM if you are cooking...
  • ShadowNick
    ShadowNick Posts: 533
    As a side note, given our clientele around here, I just double checked, firearms are allowed in Stone Mountain Park...  No permit needed in vehicles, need a Georgia WCL or reciprocal out-of-state license to open or conceal carry (or a valid military ID, i believe GA treats those as good as permits too), but may not carry while drinking or at a "public gathering" (not sure if the fest qualifies, but I assume it would.)

This is what a I cobbled together from some googling, so if anyone has better info for those so inclined, feel free to share.
    Pentwater, MI
  • JRWhitee
    Free beer and wine as well.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • flynnbob
    flynnbob Posts: 665
    Just registered for the M&G and the fest. My BIL just got an egg and is coming so there will 7 of us. Stone Mountain and the Marriott is a good venue.  You will like it.  Looking forward to meeting y'all. How will we identify each other without handles or avatars?
    Milton, GA.
  • Charlesmaneri
    Charlesmaneri Posts: 1,295
    the links came up at 12:00 this afternoon I just finished registering for the meet and greet and as a cook and booking the hotel  ,I am very excited and looking fwd to this event 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Charlesmaneri
    oh I forgot to mention and I bought a demo Egg as well so that makes 2 larges boy willI be having fun when I get my 2nd Egg
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.
  • JRWhitee
    flynnbob said:
    Just registered for the M&G and the fest. My BIL just got an egg and is coming so there will 7 of us. Stone Mountain and the Marriott is a good venue.  You will like it.  Looking forward to meeting y'all. How will we identify each other without handles or avatars?
    Good question, badges were large and hung around your neck but will only have your real names on them, maybe we could have paper name tags with our handles.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • JRWhitee said:
    flynnbob said:
    Good question, badges were large and hung around your neck but will only have your real names on them, maybe we could have paper name tags with our handles.
    They need to handle it like Egret does for GaMtnFest--your Fest nametag had your name and your screenname on it.  Maybe they can figure this out in the future--or maybe even do it here if someone has a contact at corporate and can convince them to do this--obviously the name badges aren't printed yet so they could do it this year (we would just have to email in our screenname after the fact).  You can also put your screenname on your menu board if you are cooking--but that really does not help for meet and greet.
  • Charlesmaneri
    I dont have a problem my name is the same as my handle !!!!!
    Long Island N.Y.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Have it tattooed on your forehead. Guaranteed to be remembered.
  • Got my tickets.
    Hendersonville, TN.
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Having never seen the badges for this event before, I was curious if they are something that you can get into after-the-fact and simply handwrite your screen name somewhere on the badge once you get it?
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • Dyal_SC
    It's more of a pre-prepared id, so it would be difficult -- sticky papers with our handles might be a good idea. :)