Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Weekend Cooks as well as a stuffed pepper question

Options
Howdy,

Figured I throw down a few of the pics from my weekend egging....

Saturday night had a buddy over for the fights....that morning, I lit the egg about 10:00AM, steadied it at about 240,
threw on some ribs at  11:00AM. I used a rub a buddy from another forum has kicked me down...

at Noon I threw on drumsticks and thighs....used the same rub, but added some lemon pepper

Pulled at about 4:00 PM....

They came out great...and my buddy, who had been talking about picking up a Green Mountain pellet rig,
now wants to consider an egg....we also killed a growler of 90 Minute IIPA and another sixer of New Belgium Rampant IIPA..
we were feeling pretty good by the time the fights came on..

On Sunday, I decided to do some rib eyes, baked spud and some golden beans from our garden..

I tired the reverse sear method and they came out great...

Everything turned out awesome...well, except my pictures...I do need to work on that. I also picked up a small grill
for the bottom of my PSWoo3, so will try a sear closer to the coals next time..

Now for the question...

Neither wife or I eat out whole rib eye, we have about half of each left.  I was thinking of chopping it
up and mixing it with a little bit of cream cheese, chopped green onion and habanero cheddar and stuffing
either Poblano or Anaheim (what ever the store has)..

any suggestions either with additional ingredients or temp/time/cook method?

Battle Ground, WA
Large BGE,  MiniMax  and a Vision Kub.
Could you call on Lady Day, could you call on John Coltrane?

Comments