Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My grill buddy

Options
CPARKTX
CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
This is Trixie, one of my two lunk headed golden retrievers. She had mouth cancer and a partial mandlectomy but that doesn't keep her from being a "licker".
LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Beautiful dog. Love Goldens! Glad she is doing well. I have a Brittany Spaniel who is also a licker. Drives me nuts!  :D  But at least he has run out of furniture to chew.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• mikeb9550
    mikeb9550 Posts: 95
    Options
    Nice dog. Had two myself and still have one but she is getting old.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Love a grill buddy who prefers water to beer (well most of the time anyway) .... and has a hell of time getting their paws around the twist tops. 
    Give her a pat and an ear scratch for me.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • aem
    aem Posts: 146
    Options
    I have a 13 yr old Golden who is my grill buddy.  She gets happy when I pick up a box of matches to light the egg.  She's figured out that the only time she gets table scraps is when I grill.

Goldens are the best.  Sweetest dog I've ever known.