Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Porkopolis 2013

Options
I had a great time! It was great meeting everyone. Sorry for poor picture quality. All were taken with phone so kind of crummy. The Angry Pig (Stuffed jalapenos wrapped in zesty sausage, wrapped in bacon weave) went well but I am amazed at some of the things I saw and tasted. Thanks for a great time and am looking forward to many more of these Eggfests!
LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
Columbus IN

Comments

• Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    My wife and I had a good time but I was expecting there to be many more things there available to buy. I left with far too much cash in my wallet.
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    More pixs from other attendees!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Egghead_Daron
    Options
    I agree Fred! If I have any regret from my first Eggfest it would be that I was so focused on what I was cooking that I didn't make time to wander around and see what all was there to be seen and eaten. @Hibby I would expect it to continue to grow. From what I understand it was much smaller last year. This was only the second year of the Fest. I don't have much to compare it to but I was impressed but am also optimistic that it will grow more and more. I hope I met you but again I got so sidetracked, I am not sure who all was who.
    LBGE 2013, SBGE 2014, Mini 2015
    Columbus IN
  • fasteddiem
    fasteddiem Posts: 212
    Options
    Thanks for the great comments guys @hibby @Egghead_Daron! We grew from 375 to nearly 550 people this year. We went from 23 Eggs to 50! I'd love to hear what you would like to see for vendors, always looking to grow!!!

Happy Eggin'

Eddie
  • Hibby
    Hibby Posts: 606
    Options
    Just thinking out loud but I thought there might be more vendors there selling eggcessories. I bought my fill of rubs but I went there wanting to pick up a 13" stainless grid but unfortunately they were out of stock. I also read I think on Facebook that someone was taking used eggs there (smalls) to sell. But I didn't see anything but new ones for sale. Since its just my wife and I, I've been thinking a small in addition to our large that I just recently purchased might make me more inclined to use it since I'm only egging maybe every other week. So I was hoping to also buy a used small there.
    I cook. I eat. I repeat. Thornville, Ohio
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Great job to Eddie and his crew for a well run fest. We go to quite a few Eggfests every year and this is up there with the best of them. Lots of room to grow for cooks and tasters. It will be fun to watch this fest grow in the next few years....