Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Swing grate on the 4th

Options
td66snrf
td66snrf Posts: 1,822
Our neighborhood has an annual 4th of July bike ride. We meet at the local park ride around the tract and stop at a few host houses which serve drinks and appetizers. It's a big deal with a couple of hundred people. My neighbor a few houses down was one of the hosts since they have a pool. This was my contribution, 7 racks of baby backs, just under 20 lbs. I was able to cook all of them at once on my XL with the swing grate. All the hard work pays off when people come up to you and say "those are the best ribs I've ever eaten" or you hear in the crowd "who cooked the ribs?".  The gasser was only used out of convenience to cut them up and keep and keep em warm so I don't want to hear about the blasphemy of posting a pic with a gasser in it!   
XLBGE, LBGE, MBGE, SMALL, MINI, 2 Kubs, Fire Magic Gasser

Comments