Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's Cookin' Tonight?

Options
Whats everyone cooking toninght?  Its FRIDAY!!!!!!  I need some ideas.  My chicken leg holder just arrived yesterday so maybe some spicy legs and some ABT's.

Comments

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I'm not sure about tonight, but Saturday I'm doing beef kofte from a cooks illustrated recipe. the recipe has a lamb recipe, but my family are not fans of lamb.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Pork chops on the egg and poutine. The poutine will be a first. When it was mentioned on the forum it just hit my taste buds. Reminds me of what we ate when we lived in PA. ;;)
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
  • Chef Charles
    Chef Charles Posts: 871
    Options
    I am going to be cooking up some spice rubbed lamb chops along with some pan fried taters.  Since the better half is not that fond of lamb, I will also do up some pan fried tofu.  Should be a good start to the long weekend.

Tom

Charles is a mischevious feline who always has something cooking

Twin lbge's .. grew up in the sun parlor of Canada but now egging in the nation's capital

• boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Options

Spatchcock Chicken and chicken sausage - with my new charcoal....

Cookin in Texas
  • smitherspoon
    Options
    Brined spatched bird and a tri tip. Gonna have street tacos. Made some fire roasted salsa earlier in the week.
  • jlsm
    jlsm Posts: 1,011
    Options
    @BYS1981: I plan to make that recipe in the next week, too. Let us know how it turns out.

Doing a butt turbo right now; only my third butt in the two years I've owned the egg and the first turbo. I love it but it's just too fatty for us to eat often. I made slaw, too, but fear my husband and stepson won't eat it (mayo averse), so I grilled some asparagus on the mini and used my new Sur La Table clips (thanks Doc!). We went to the store when in KC recently, and my husband also bought me a Shun utility knife that slices paper thin. 
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Ribeyes this weekend sometime to usher my MIL out the door. I was gonna do them last weekend, but Wilma quashed my plan.
    Flint, Michigan