Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mancave renovations

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Finally got my sink in. Gonna be a few day process. Beer and cooking will get me through.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    edited June 2013
    I need one to scrub my boots and gear. The wife lady makes me undress in the garage when I'm dirty.

I think it's a trick to reveal my masculine body.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    it's a traviss trick
    At least somebody wants to see it...
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Asshat.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    I need one to scrub my boots and gear. The wife lady makes me undress in the garage when I'm dirty. I think it's a trick to reveal my masculine body.
    Depends on how long she has been the wife lady, less than 5 years or so you might be onto something, over that and it is only wishful thinking. After 42 years, my instructions are to undress outside the back door and if necessary use the hose, she doesn't even want me in the garage. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    it's a traviss trick
    I woke up at 4 this morning and didn't go back to sleep.  It's probably just the sleep deprivation...but I died laughing at that.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.