Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Mothership!

Took the family on a great trip to Atlanta for a Braves Game (beat the Mets 5 to 3!).....just HAD to hit the Mothership the next day on the way out of town! Great store and very easy to get to, just off I-285.  I pulled up and there were 6 BGEs on the deck, 4 were cooking.  

The kiddos were taken with the EGGZILLA as you can plainly see.

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    edited June 2013
    Cool Miles, what were they cooking? Going to be in Atlanta early Aug but limited time deal.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806

Your post is a little troubling to me because I realize I'm part of a group that claims "a mothership."  I think the Branch Davidians or one of those cults had one too.   >:)

At any rate, good looking kiddos and looks like y'all had a good time!  Would love to visit that place sometime. 

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• milesbrown4
    milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    They were smoking cheese on one, dutch oven chili on another and low and slow pork/brisket on the other two.  

In terms of selection, only BGE stuff was present - the scope being only BGE they don't sell the competition.

But I did score a shirt, hat, car magnet, square grill grid, grill extender, and individual steak thermometers....not too bad considering I scored 2 16in WOKs for Fathers Day plus a Himalayan Pink Salt Slab.  With carbon steel holder!
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Glad you enjoyed our City a trip to the Mothership is always fun.

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    KennyLee said:

Your post is a little troubling to me because I realize I'm part of a group that claims "a mothership."  I think the Branch Davidians or one of those cults had one too.   >:)

At any rate, good looking kiddos and looks like y'all had a good time!  Would love to visit that place sometime. 

Miles lived and I live within 60 miles of the Davidians (Waco).
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• KennyLee
    KennyLee Posts: 806
    Mickey said:
    KennyLee said:

Miles lived and I live within 60 miles of the Davidians (Waco).
    And I'm about half again, or 90 miles, from that location as well.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    At least we're not required to cut our testicles off and then kill ourselves... But If I buy one more eggcessory, SWMBO might take care of that.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • milesbrown4
    milesbrown4 Posts: 314
    henapple said:
    At least we're not required to cut our testicles off and then kill ourselves... But If I buy one more eggcessory, SWMBO might take care of that.
    well said
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    If you drive by there at night you can see the color changing LED's I installed on that guard rail next to the building. Every time I go do work there I don't get much done due to looking around!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE