Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

KennyG vs. Grillin Bill’s Tri Tip … I win

RhumAndJerk
RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last evening I had the distinct pleasure of eating at Planet Macedonia. KennyG is spending the weekend in full consumption mode, so I figured that I would help him continue his Cholesterol Crazed Quest.[p]The meal was aptly started with a barley pop. Followed by some very tasty Jerked Shrimp. I will refrain from mentioning how the shrimp got cooked but they were Totally Extremely Cooked at an impressively high temperature. As we finished the shrimp, the polder reported that Grillin Bill’s Tri Tip was ready to eat.
The two of us consumed almost all of the beef. It was excellent, what else can I say but Thank you Grillin Bill.[p]With meat and beer consumed, we had covered two of the four food groups and decided to skip the other two. We then turned our attention to matters of architectural and structural critiquing of new and existing dwellings. That, however, is a story for another day.[p]Thank you again Ken. I had fun.[p]RhumAndJerk

Comments

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    RhumAndJerk,[p]You are most welcome and just being kind. Fess up now, the shrimp sucked, far too salty ( bad supermarket shrimp, bad, bad supermarket shrimp). Next time, grab your sweetie and come on down.[p]K~G