Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Page numbers?

Options
Is it just me or have we lost the page numbers within threads?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    So, this is how you get a 21K+ post count? I had assumed it resulted from sharing your vast storehouse of culinary knowledge.  :)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    What a dope I can be. I was looking to see what I had missed in the How did you pick your handle thread and didn't realise that somebody started a how did you pick your avatar one. What a maroon.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Streetglider
    Streetglider Posts: 104
    Options
    Maroon vs. moron, ok, works for me

LBGE, Grill Extender, 5 burner Char-Broil gasser that hold my eggessories
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I meant me

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Maroon vs. moron, ok, works for me
    Maroon = Bugs Bunny reference.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum