Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Freddie and Gary (Canugghead)

Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited May 2013 in Off Topic

I swear I saw a post that you and Wilma were coming for dinner on Sunday and I had a reply all typed out then I lost it (accursed Windows 8) Cant find it and I'm pulling cilantro leaves of the stem and parsley which is way fruity for me. I went over to my cooking partners house and he is a great chef. He's doing sardines and liver on the egg and he's scared shitless. I've had both before and they are phenomenal.

Anyway, I have a ton of prep left to do and I'm really happy you guys are gonna come. It would probably seem a little weird for Wilma, till I learn her real name but I've been to eggheads houses all over the continent and I think you get it. Look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Gary, if we get the monsoons predicted for tomorrow you can have a load of sate's and lamb to take home. If you don't show up I'm gonna tell Mary that you were at you were at your secretary's place

Anyway I have to get back to my prep

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments