Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

For the BGE 'smokers'

More than a few cigar smokers on here. There's a big old sauce and rub exchange going on. What about a smoke swap???

Comments

• Not to rain on the parade, but it's pretty rare to have something available in one area and not another.  I know here in Tampa I have several 2000 sqft humidors inside lounges so if it's not there, it's not made.

That said, there are some boutique brands like in Miami that aren't carried in most shops, might be hard to pull off :(

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    I'd offer to send some Cubans down from Canada but, of course, that would be against the law!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    I'd offer to send some Cubans down from Canada but, of course, that would be against the law!
    I've done that on more than one occasion. I don't smoke them but I hear the quality of the Cuban rolling has gone downhill.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    @Littlle_Steven, I assume you're a Canadian citizen and, therefore, can't get into any real trouble for sending those Cubans down to the US. As, an American citizen (PR in Canada), I'd be taking a much bigger risk.  :))

I actually don't think the Cubans are worth the extra price and generally only buy them to smoke when relatives come up from the States.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Oh I could lose my visa for the US. Haven't done it in years. I have an importer that I can get them cheaper from if you need any.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• TexanOfTheNorth
    Thanks. I'll keep that in mind next time I need some.
    @cigarsmokinEgger if you have a chance I highly recomend a Maker's Mark 650 cigar I is my favorite give it a try and let me know what you think 
    2 Large Eggs and a Mini 2 Pit Bulls and a Pork shoulder or butt nearby and 100% SICILIAN
    Long Island N.Y.