Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Fest

Options
Mud Pig
Mud Pig Posts: 489
edited May 2013 in EggHead Forum
First off, it's good to be back on the Egghead Forum. I just had a quick question for eggers in the DC area. Anyone have extra tickets to the June 1st DizzyFest? I can't believe they sold out already and now I'm scrambling to get some tickets.

For anyone who hasn't seen my new setup. I'm attaching a pic of my Challenger grill cart, does my XL proud.

Thanks,

MP

Comments

• SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    No help on the tickets but I like your grill cart, very nice!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Good to see you Mud Pig.  I also have not help on the tickets...but love the cart!

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Mud Pig
    Mud Pig Posts: 489
    Options
    Thanks for the comments on the grill cart. It was a pricey choice, but in DC wooden tables don't do so well with te hot summers and cold winters weathering them. The Challenger grill cart is powder coated stainless steel so it should last for years.

I'm still on the hunt for Dizzy tickets.