Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Cinco Da Mayo Fahitas

Options
Smoked chicken and steak fahitas per Ray Lampe where a huge success at our house tonight! With a few margarhitas and guacamolie, salsa & chips as an appitizer. Will deffinitely make these again. The chalk art was done by my daughter as the bge worked its magic. The Real De Mexico was sipped straight up during the cook. It was a great day!

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Repasato is good (2 months to 1 year aging), but for sipping, I like Extra Añejo (minimum 3 year aging).

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    This looks first class ---  those veggies especially !
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Looks like a great meal!  =P~
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Sounds like quite the party! I don't think I've ever tried to make chicken fajitas, so one more thing to try gets added to my list (damn, it keeps getting longer!)

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.