Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New member!

Hello...been an large Egg owner since last summer and been lurking for awhile, but finally joined the community.  From north Texas, 40-something married father of three boys, reformed stick burner.  Like to hunt, play some golf, drink some beer with my friends, hang out with the family and cook on the Egg. 

We had the benefit of having some friends get an Egg and I was astounded at the quality of food that came off of it.  That and the versatility really sold me on the product and I'm now a firm believer/convert/cult member, whatever you want to call us.  I built my own table, as well as a few for some others.  My favorite cooks so far are my old staple baby back ribs, pork butt, smoked hamburgers, pizza, and our latest foray has been chicken bombs which have turned out incredible.

So far, I have my table (cedar/granite), the Maverick meat thermometer.....and my most prized accessory, the two-tiered rack system from Ceramic Grillworks which I absolutely love.

I look forward to participating and learning on the forum and maybe even imparting some of my wisdom to others as well.

LBGE

Cedar table w/granite top

Ceramic Grillworks two-tier swing rack

Perpetual cooler of ice-cold beer

Comments