Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pizza night! (with pics)

Options
anez
anez Posts: 150
samferrise's dough recipe  last month and have made it a few times and all i can say is wow is it good. I've been using 00 flour bought on amazon and usually let it sit in ziplock bags in the fridge for 2-3 days. this is amazing dough that has made me look really good in front of friends and it's easy to make. thanks, sam, for sharing it with us. i once posted here that i stunk at rolling out pizza dough but this dough is so easy to work with. i roll it out a little, then toss it a little and it's good to go. 

last night we had two friends over and i made four pies. first was four cheese with red sauce, second was veggie (we like to saute the veggies before putting on pizza), a pepperoni and jalapeno, and a pepperoni. they were the best pizzas i've made so far. I cook 600 degrees, legs up, grid, three tin foil balls and pizza stone. pics are below!

Comments