Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

first try at cioppino

Options
Of course Well this was interesting,  wanted to try this so went for it. Cooked up a couple of sourdough bowls. 350 for about 25 min. 200 deg. Internal. Then using chicken broth,  sautéed onion, garlic, shrimp, muscles,  clams, tomatoes,  and creole spices, cooked it up in a CI DO and made a sourdough bowl. Turned out pretty good for a first time. Only took about 45 to an hour start to finish. Of course the dough was already made and proofed. imageimageimageimageimage

Comments

• chris123stock
    Options
    Oh I almost forgot no cook is complete without my lucky shirt.  :Dimage
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

Bravo! Authour! Ya man! My favourite cook.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Looks really good! =P~

I like the bread bowl on the egg idea. I have to pay big $ for seafood here in Oklahoma but I would love a bowl of that!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • chris123stock
    Options

Solson005 said:
    Looks really good! =P~ I like the bread bowl on the egg idea. I have to pay big $ for seafood here in Oklahoma but I would love a bowl of that!
    Bread for me is kinda iffy, I have made more tortillas that was supposed to be bread lol. If your everv in the Northwest your welcome to come on over for some fresh seafood.  :)
  • chris123stock
    Options

Bravo! Authour! Ya man! My favourite cook.

Thank you, I think it's one of mine new favs. Cant wait for crab to come in.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    I served it to my wife on our third date. I think that won her over. I had a big bowl of crushed ice and laid the seafood on it. Butchered a couple of lobsters and set them on the ice. It was a good thing she didn't see me pick up one of the tails and have it jump out of my hand and dance all around the kitchen. I might still be single

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• chris123stock
    Options
    I served it to my wife on our third date. I think that won her over. I had a big bowl of crushed ice and laid the seafood on it. Butchered a couple of lobsters and set them on the ice. It was a good thing she didn't see me pick up one of the tails and have it jump out of my hand and dance all around the kitchen. I might still be single

=)) awsome, great story.