Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Great Spares today - mustard + yogurt slather

then an ample sprinkling with Spicy Apple and Pecan and wrapped in the fridge for 3 hours. Apple chunks mixed into the lump.

Turbo'd 'em at 375 for 1 hour then foiled with a bit of cream soda for 1 hour.   Flavor at this point (scrap meat) was awesome. 

Then pulled the indirect setup out and grilled them over a HOT coal bed to get a bit of char and sauced each side a couple times, rotating before they all could burn much.  It was a busy 15 minutes :-)

Best ribs I ever made.  Not pull off the bone, done perfectly.   The mustard + yogurt thing really seemed to keep them from drying out and no hint of dairy flavor in the final product.

I only ate one - had a lap band put in a month ago so only Egg for special occasions now and my 22 yo daughter wanted ribs.

Comments