Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

pr... gotta cook it

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
I know it's on here but I'm lazy. they're calling for storms and possible tornados Wed night so I'm cooking the prime rib I've been aging. really small. do I cut off the edges?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• U_tarded
    U_tarded Posts: 2,042
    Options
    Clean up the hard dark stuff and you should be good to go
  • henapple
    Options
    thanks.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    Dude, I still have not cooked prime rib. My wife is essentially a veggie-sorus so she's out and her family wont eat meat cooked to anything under 12,000,000 degrees internal temp. I hate to cook one for just me but I almost cant take it anymore. My friend Jon will probably go halvsies with me though.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    Options
    it's one of my favorite. you could cook it the way you like then cut her steak off and egg it more done. my family has learned to like cow blood... finally
  • henapple
    Options
    @Dave in Florida has an awesome, better than au jus conviction. I thought I had it bookmarked...
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Dude, I still have not cooked prime rib. My wife is essentially a veggie-sorus so she's out and her family wont eat meat cooked to anything under 12,000,000 degrees internal temp. I hate to cook one for just me but I almost cant take it anymore. My friend Jon will probably go halvsies with me though.
    I'm local now. I've got a similar SWMBO'd. I'll bring the boy. Nothing like watching a 9 year old tear into his favorite roast.   :D

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • henapple
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @dave_ in_florida