Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg and table covers

For those of us eggers who like to cover our eggs and tables, Great news Vinyl Coverings by Mel. is back. I had covers made by  by Mel. in the past  and the quality, workmanship and value were the best. I was lucky to find Mel again and just received two more covers by Mel. and the quality, workmanship and value are still the greatest. Check it out at vinylcoveringsbymel.com or contact them directly at vinylcoveringsbymel@aol.com you will not be dissappointed.

Comments

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Do you have any pics of yours?
  • surveyor
    surveyor Posts: 124
    I have not been able to post pics, but I have two eggs in one table and Mel made them custum to conform to the eggs. I also have a chiminea that mel made a cover for. I had Mel make another cover that was a drape fit for the egg table that way I did not have to put away all the the things that I may have on the table. On the web site there are many pictures of the custom covers. Some day soon I will post some pics.