Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dizzy Pig Owner Chris Capell on The BBQ Central Radio Show last night

Options
In the interest of full disclosure, I do work for Dizzy Pig, but thought this group might be interested in hearing Chris' segment on Greg Rempe's internet radio show last night.  Chris discussed competing, his competition class, the Big Green Egg and the business.  The whole show is great, but if you want to skip to Chris' segment, go to 1:17:40 on the podcast player toward the bottom of the March 19 archive.

Comments

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Is Chris just offering the April class this year or will there be another one or two?

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • walrusegger
    walrusegger Posts: 314
    Options
    He will have one more competition class later this year, November 2-3.  Links for that should be up in the next few days at dizzyclass.com.  We launch our new web site in April and all our events will live there once that's live. 

Thanks for the question, hope you can make it. 
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    Thanks.  I had every intention of making the April class but my oldest niece is getting married in San Diego that weekend.  I'm glad Chris is doing the second class.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Hey guys. Thanks for listening! Wish I didn't have to put you through all the "ums" and ""ya knows", but fluent speech is not my thing. LOL. It was fun, and I hope it was worth listening to. 

Mike, hope to see you at the class in November. Y'all be well.
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ