Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Grill barrow

Options
Check out the newest mode of transportation for the BGE You are no longer confined to your porch Go to www.thegrillbarrow.com

Comments

• setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
  • setdahook
    setdahook Posts: 284
    Options
    oh forgot to ask about xl egg
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Great idea. The yard is such that grilling down by the water or up by the house demands a very "mobile" egg table. Your barrow is awesome. Nice big wheels make moving it very easy. Thanks for sharing. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • jccbone62
    jccbone62 Posts: 248
    Options
    That's nicccceeee
    XL owner in Wichita, KS
  • Grill Barrow
    Options
    The Grill Barrow is designed for Large Green Eggs and other Kamado syle cookers. They are building one for an XL this week. The Grill Barrow is a patent pending design that is specifically made for safely moving Kamado cookers anywhere you want to go. $750 not for everyone but neither is the egg. Quality not quantity is what is important
  • Logger
    Logger Posts: 309
    Options
    $750.00 ... Really???
    And no hitch for the golf cart or 4 wheeler to pull it back up the hill?

OKC area  XL - Medium Eggs
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    What if one of those tires go flat? :D
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    I'm assuming by your name, you are the seller?

XLBGE 
  • shucker
    shucker Posts: 483
    Options
    Too bad the looks arent more aesthetically pleasing.  For that price, I would want something that I could leave my egg in permanently and feel good about the way it looks.  That is too much money for an egg transporter.

Shucker
    Eastern North Carolina
    Go Pirates!

http://facebook.com/oldcolonysmokehouse

https://www.instagram.com/oldcolonysmokehouse/

L & MM BGE/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Pit Barrel Cooker/QDS/Shirley Fab 50" Patio/BQ Grills Hog Cooker/Stump's Classic/Weber 22" OTG

• Browninggold
    Options
    Too much moola...now if it had some sort of battery to operate lights and cooler I may purchase it for that price
  • Mama Roneck
    Mama Roneck Posts: 386
    Options
    Manbarrow?

Grillgratesbarrow?

Seem to be a lot of folks pitching products on here lately.  I don't mind learning about new stuff that's available, but maybe the moderators could set up a separate area for them. 
    Mamaroneck
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    @mickey I wonder if they will send you some grillbarrows to move all those mangrates around with?
    Lynnwood WA
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    I really just want to beat a dead horse...... Way over priced. Cool concept but for that price it needs a moped motor and a seat so you can drive it to your destination (10 feet from your porch).
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Where'd he go? I just asked a simple question. Don't come on here trying to sell your own junk.

Especially overpriced junk.

Seriously tho. No soliciting. Join the forum and this is your first post.

XLBGE 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    @r270ba: I noticed your sig... you're way too demanding, bro. 

I would have settled for just More $, but then again I am a man of simple tastes :))

Sorry... where were we again?

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    750 bucks or buy a guy a 20 dollar steak once every couple months to help move the Egg.  I'm going to go with the the latter, but it isn't a bad idea. Just insanely overpriced if you can't attach it to something motorized.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • SWVABeanCounter
    Options

I thought there were rules against this.

$750.00, you've got to be kidding me.  It's sitting on a pizza stone and some kind of board.  Quality my arse.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    Options
    caliking said:
    @r270ba: I noticed your sig... you're way too demanding, bro. 

I would have settled for just More $, but then again I am a man of simple tastes :))

Sorry... where were we again?
    :)) I know I know...hoping if I leave the monitor on my wife will notice.  Hasn't happened yet (well she did get me the egg!)
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    That's a great idea just a poor choice on presentation. I'm a country bumpkin contractor and I've got more sales sense than that. Nobody likes to be "Billy Mazed".
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • r270ba
    Options

=))
    Anderson, SC

• SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    But you have to realize, the $750 price includes a set of Mangrates

=))
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • r270ba
    Options
    @smokindawg82...since this thread is OT I guess I can say whatever I want in it...

Did you see the Clemson v Ga announcement?  Prime Time baby!  You going to be up for the game?
    Anderson, SC

• SmokinDAWG82
    SmokinDAWG82 Posts: 1,705
    Options
    OT- Yes sir, I'm ready, gonna be a great year of college football!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • r270ba
    Options
    My sister in law (a Dawg) and the rest of my in laws are coming up on Thursday. We will be a house divided. My wife and I, both Clemson grads, my sister in law the Dawg, and their folks who paid tuition at both schools. I am gonna have some ClemOrgia TigAwgs shirts made for the parents. Hope to be tailgating most of the day. PM me if you want to meet up.
    Anderson, SC

• scooter759
    scooter759 Posts: 257
    Options
    Nice concept but way too much scratch. Could've at least painted the wheels green!
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Gary (@Village_Idiot), is that you?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Grill Barrow
    Options

Hey guys, Sorry about using the blog to promote my product. I had thought it may interest some of you. Alas, I am new to blogging, but I am not new to the Green Egg. I have had one for 17 years and love the many times I have cooked on it. I live in a rural area and built what I have dubbed the “Grill Barrow” because of the desire to move my grilling from the patio down to the lake. I humbly apologize.

• FearlessTheEggNoob
    Options
    You got an awesome lake house. Interesting idea. Good on you.
    Gittin' there...