Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

First Time Ever - Baby Back Ribs

Options
Before I got the BGE i was never much of a cook, I would do Steaks and Burgers on the gasser, and they were alright, nothing to brag about, Since the BGE I have enjoyed cooking and eating a lot more. So I have done a Boston Butt last week and it was great, this week I wanted to try BBR's, so I went to Fresh market and picked up two slabs and dusted them with "Bad Byrons Butt Rub" and finished them off with "Stubbs Hot and Spicy", they had a good bark but very moist! Will definitely do this one again.

Comments

• Charlie tuna
    Options
    Congrats on these ribs, they look great.  Bad Bryans is my "go to " rub.  I'll have to try it on my next ribs.
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Looks tasty and always seems to taste better when the cook enjoys the process! I'm a big fan of Bad Byrons, I need to try it on ribs as well! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK.