Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Congrats to the guys at Dizzy Pig

I just saw that Dizzy Pig has teamed up with BGE to sell their rubs through BGE dealers. Good for them Congrats. I hope that means it will make it easier to just pick up a few rubs.

Comments

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Man that would be great. I have been wanting to try some of the newer flavors.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Cool stuff. I am sure Chris (nature boy here) is excited.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    I just saw that Dizzy Pig has teamed up with BGE to sell their rubs through BGE dealers. Good for them Congrats. I hope that means it will make it easier to just pick up a few rubs.
    Thanks very much Andy. We are extremely excited to be working with a great company like BGE, and personally it means a great deal to me after 10 years of really hard work. I really appreciate the kind words!
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,411
    Thanks Andy, that's great news!   \:D/

Scurvy:  when Life doesn't give you lemons

• billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Thanks very much Andy. We are extremely excited to be working with a great company like BGE, and personally it means a great deal to me after 10 years of really hard work. I really appreciate the kind words!
    Chris
    Chris; I understand that the new egg product will not be the same mix as your private label, rebranded, but will have similar flavor profiles. Is that correct?
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Hey Billyray.
    You may find some similarities, in a few of the six flavors, but they are all exclusive blends. The main similarity is that they are blended by people who really understand spices and with the same fresh ingredients and love!
    Cheers
    Chris
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • jbva
    jbva Posts: 11
    just an idea, they should have a "trial size" packet with a new egg.