Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small BGE Tea Cart Plans

Chief
Chief Posts: 154
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Last week one feral cat provided me plans for a small BGE table..since then I have learned that BGE makes a tea cart. Are there plans for this available????? Sorry to bother yall. Thanks one feral cat for the plans...does your magic bag have these plans?

Comments

• Chief, no, but I'm interested as I should be getting a small soon to complement my large and while I provided space on my table for it I realize I'll be giving up my work space. A tea cart idea, huh? Sounds interesting. ^oo^~

• Chief
    one feral kat,
    On Sat I was in the BGE store and saw a photograph of one. I ask the distributor about it and he said that he could get me the cart for $130 (BGE makes it). But I can make it cheaper with the plans.
    If I find them I will post then for you.[p]Bob

• Chief, whoa...those plans I directed you to last week ARE those available from BGE...I had nothing to do with them, but merely gave you the site. What kind of picture did he show you? was it a sales brochure that has smiling Ed bent down and another with a big wheeless table with Mrs Ed standing there?

• Chief
    one feral kat,
    That's the one!!!

• Chief, six of one - half dozen of another...the plans are mere Christmas trees to hang modifications on to such as wheels and/or casters, extended rails to serve as a handle at one end, hole for an ash clean out bucket/pail, hole for umbrella (to look like Nu Yawk hog dog stand) AM-FM, stereo whitewalls ooops got carried away there. ^oo^~

• Chief
    one feral kat,
    Thanks....no kitchen sink...oh well

• Chief, it's your table so if it's a sink you want go for it. One note of caution is if you in fact plan to use a BGE table cover note the max dimensions. On the other hand the big cover has two humps in the material so it's really made for a large + small or a large + medium...otherwise you have excess material. ^oo^~

• Chief
    one feral kat,
    No I want the tea cart to just to house a my small BGE.
    I guess my cabinet maker can figure it out by looking at the brochure....other ideas????

• Mike Oelrich
    Mike Oelrich Posts: 544
    one feral kat,[p] The BGE covers are nice, but if you're building a table for just a small BGE, the smallest (rectangular) cover I've seen is pretty big. I'm trying to design a table (about 23" around with a fold-up shelf) for my small that will fit under the large BGE cylindrical cover, which I already own. Check out the products list page for a list of tables and covers along with dimensions.[p]MikeO
  • MikeO, oh I agree, I just meant that I thought Chief already had another BGE - or maybe that's mistaken identity on my part. I just know I'm happy I had the foresight to make my table/cart big enough to incorporate two iff'n humpty turned out to be a girl and got in a family way! Color this kat gone...

• Chief
    one feral kat,
    I have a large BGE on the nest. I want a cart for the small because the nest makes it too low down. I need it higher;thus, a wooden cart