Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A New Eggventure

Options
Hey Y'all,

Haven't posted here in quite a while.  Started a new blog recently and thought I'd post a link to a BGE-related piece I posted yesterday.

http://getoutga.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/an-new-eggventure/

Hope y'all enjoy it...

Steve D

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Got to read it this morning. Kim posted "over there". Very good. Did you post before under a different name?
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mr_Bream
    Options
    Kim told me he did.  I'm not a member there.  Based on information from the WordPress statistics its had a bit of interest there.  I've only posted here a couple of times and its been a while. 

I see you're from Salado.  My mom lived there for a couple of years during brief remarriage...  Never got to come out and visit though...
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Cool. Let me invite you March 16th (see the deal for blogspot below) to Salado and if you are into Kilts, bring it.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mr_Bream
    Options
    Looks like a fun time.  No kilts but I've got the legs for one... ;)