Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Second go, smoked chicken breast.

My Specialty. Bone in-skin on (is there any other way) smoked chicken breast is my favorite. My fiancé always want's me to make it for our friends to entertain or make it for comfort food when someone is grieving. I've always made on my Webber or in the oven when it's raining. Yesterday, I made it on the Egg. What a difference! So freaking Juicy! The skin wasn't as crispy as we like but the flavor was there This was only my second go but I did have a little trouble with temp control this time. I wanted to keep it at 350° but it seemed to want to hang out at 450°. I didn't want to close the vents too much and lose what heat I had. But I'm guessing now that that shouldn't be a worry with The Egg since the ceramics will help. I'm still learning.

Comments