Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pepsi Challenge

Options
Got a buddy that came in town for the Cowgirls/Saints game tomorrow. I Couldn't decide on which rub to do my ribs with so I decided to have a good ole Pepsi challenge. Shown are the (4) rubs I used. And the winner is.....Redneck Rib Dust!! Awesome. Sorry no finished product pic, busy eating and forgot. imageimage
PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Completely OT.  There is a place in town call the Brew N Que.  Had many a fight and arrest in the parking lot at 0200.  I was on the badge and blue side, they was on the beer and drunk side.  
    :D

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Doc - never pictured you as a donut snorter, amazing!

All those racks look good to me, guess the Redneck spends money on the contents not the container.
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Que_n_Brew
    Options
    Lol. Yes, the $$$ is in the spice.
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!