Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Marked Man

Options
Well, I was starting to get a little low on lump so I went into the  heart of darkness, otherwise known as Walmart.  I loaded one cart with 10 bags, and then another with 10, and there was one bag left so I topped it off at 21 bags.

As I was checking out an employee came over and said, "We have another whole pallet in the garden section."  I took that as a comment on how much I was buying, and said no thanks I have enough.  Then he said "You're the guy with the Big Green Eggs, right?"

I guess I'm a marked man.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited December 2012
    Options
    they have already quit selling charcoal where i live.  now i have to just buy a bag or two here and there when i find it. 

Looks like your set

XLBGE 
  • scooter759
    Options
    Was happy to see the RO lump at a recent visit to a Wally World here in Southern MN. Didn't buy any because I stocked up with Menard's RO in late October. Nice to know I have a couple choices.
    Extra Large, 2 Large, Medium, Mini Max, Weber Summit gasser, Weber Q. Mankato, MN