Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

LOL Smoke

Options
The spouse placed her order for hamburger lunch, and smoked salmon for a school pot luck.  Just the right combination of humidity, lack of breeze, and woodsmoke to really fog the place up.

More on the cook later.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Looks like you're egging in a cigar bar.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    I roll my egg from the garage to just out in the driveway when it's raining or snowing.  My garage looks like that a lot.
    Flint, Michigan
  • henapple
    Options
    Also have a stand fan but it add air and have to adjust.
  • onedbguru
    onedbguru Posts: 1,647
    Options
    I am considering a restaurant size/grade hood with exhaust fan for a location in my garage.  Currently I just roll the egg out onto the driveway away from the house/garage.  This, of course will depend on my spouses idea on the household budget :) 
  • henapple
    Options
    onedbguru said:

I am considering a restaurant size/grade hood with exhaust fan for a location in my garage.  Currently I just roll the egg out onto the driveway away from the house/garage.  This, of course will depend on my spouses idea on the household budget :) 

+1
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    onedbguru said:
    Recently saw an over range fan, called a Cyclone for <$150 in Canada, assume in the USA it would be less. This thing has a 6" vent, moves up to 680CFM and has dual fan motors with two speeds individually controlled. Also has grease cups to capture oil, not a big deal with the egg. I've been thinking of putting one in my outdoor kitchen, don't need it that often, but it is nice to get the smoke out of the enclosure. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!