Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Table Nest Suggestions?

Options
Here's my dilemma...

I have a stainless table that I frequently move in/out of the garage. The table goes over some rough terrain (cobblestone). My Medium vibrates off the paver bricks during transport and needs to be re adjusted after every move.

I'm wondering if anyone has had any success or with creating a custom table nest that would not only support the Egg at the bottom but provided support as a ring around the middle? Also, the feet would have holes in them to be bolted to the table; actually making the nest a part of the table. I'm imagining 1/2 round iron stock or perhaps 1/4" X 2" flat stock.

So, anyone solved a similar problem? Any New England Eggers have experience with a shop that specializes in iron scroll work?  

If it's brown, it's cook'in....If it's black, it's done ---my Grandfather     Medium BGE

Comments