Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Large chicken on Mini

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Why doesn't it fall off?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Why doesn't it fall off?

I was wonderin the same thing..

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Why would it fall off?
  • Lit said:
    Why would it fall off?
    Gravity. F = Gm1m2/r2

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• VI -- Centrifugal force keeps it on the egg, the same thing that keeps you from falling off your front lawn, Although I'm sure there may  been times when after some adult beverages you thought you might fall off. 

Mickey, that is almost cruel asking that poor little mini to handle a franken-bird.  
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Although I'm sure there may  been times when after some adult beverages you thought you might fall off. 

I'll drink to that.   :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• jlsm
    jlsm Posts: 1,011
    Mickey, how much did it weigh?
    Owner of a large and a beloved mini in Philadelphia
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    jlsm said:
    Mickey, how much did it weigh?
    hair under 5 lb. When I get birds I like to do 3.5 lb.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Why doesn't it fall off?
    Gary when i first posted and looked at it, it was correct?????????

• Mickey
    edited December 2012
    Lit said:
    Why would it fall off?
    Lit are you seeing it correctly? It was good when I posted it??????
    It seems VI is going in and turning all my pictures.

• Mickey said:
    Lit said:
    Why would it fall off?
    Mickey !  Please don't tell me that you bought your new Mac without the Horizontal Mercury Vapor Rectifier Unit.  You will be doomed to having sideways pictures from now on.

Dripping Springs, Texas.

• I don't see what's wrong! That's how I always cook! (after a few beverages  >:))

1 large BGE, 2 small BGE, 3 Plate setters, 1 large cast iron grid, 1 pizza stone, 1 Stoker II Wifi, 1 BBQ Guru Digi-Q II, 1 Amaze N pellet smoker and 1 empty wallet.      Seaforth, On. Ca.

• Mickey said:
    Lit said:
    Why would it fall off?
    Mickey !  Please don't tell me that you bought your new Mac without the Horizontal Mercury Vapor Rectifier Unit.  You will be doomed to having sideways pictures from now on.

=))
    Conway, S.C.
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    edited December 2012
    I just figured he was 1/4 of the way around the globe from me ;) When I first looked at it quickly it looked like a turkey on a large. :-j
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    It's the new anti-gravity device from the ceramic grill store. Stick your egg to the wall and you don't have to worry about all the drippings hitting your coals and smoking you out. :))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Griffin said:
    It's the new anti-gravity device from the ceramic grill store. Stick your egg to the wall and you don't have to worry about all the drippings hitting your coals and smoking you out. :))
    In addition, with the extra floor space you are saving by having it on the wall, one can install a slip 'n' slide and use the drippings in lieu of water. The Big Green Egg is green in more ways than one!