Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggoholic

Options
I think I'm becoming a eggoholic (if there is such a thing). This am. I had a omelet with leftover pulled pork from this weekend. Followed it up with pulled pork tacos. Both of those were dredged with homemade bbq sauce from a food network recipe. Then dinner tonight is a turkey breast from none other than the BGE! I do enjoy a drink and a opertunity to cook on my egg

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    Great looking stuff, my leftovers do not look nearly as good. 
    The color on that TB is incredible. The first step to recovery is admission, so in order to keep egging, never admit to addiction....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Deviledegger
    Options
    It came out really good! I cooked it at 350 for 1.5 hrs. The temp did rise to 400 for about 15 early on. I did rb it down with evoo before putting on herbs and spices. It stayed very juicy. The egg did the rest.