Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pulled pork leftovers

Options
One more idea for you all- I made a couple omlets this morning and filled them with pulled pork heated up in a skillet with a little bone sucking sauce. My wife was a little grossed out at the thought but once she tried it, she ended up liking it quite a bit. Finally used up the leftovers so time to do something else this weekend. I got a picture on my blackberry, I will add if I can figure out how to add.
Greensboro, NC

Comments

• DIXIEDOG
    DIXIEDOG Posts: 109
    Options
    Sounds good.   Pulled pork tacos are also a great way to use leftovers.
  • wilsonhp
    Options
    Last night, we had pulled pork quesadillas, with jack cheese and black olives.  Dipping sauce was the Bennihana fried rice sauce.  Sides of guacamole and refried black beans.   Incredibly good.

Consider also pulled pork spaghetti.  Pulled pork, mushrooms, onions, in your favorite BBQ sauce, over pasta.  (Saute mushrooms and onions in butter and marsala wine, before mixing with the pork and sauce.)

All sorts of used for "left over" pulled pork !
    --wilsonhp