Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Powerball is up to a 1/2 Billion dollars

What would you purchase. I'd buy a XL with eggcessories

Comments

• What would you purchase. I'd buy a XL with eggcessories
    Why stop there? with $500,000,000.00 I'd get maybe one or two of each with personalized handles, every accessory known to man and some "castings" with my name in them to sear the meat. With the remaining $499,950,000.00 I guess I'd buy the best meat possible, some adult beverages and a lump delivery truck and front end loader (I like to do it myself). Great to dream, eh? 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • lwrehm
    lwrehm Posts: 381

A nice "indoor" grilling shed, with a nice exhaust system, heated floors, big screen tvs, computers (why use wi-fi when you can connect the controler to your PC), 4 or 5 1/2 barrel beer tap cooler and a couple of strato-loungers for long cooks.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    I would buy the Sous Vide Supreme Chef during the next Black Friday deal...assuming the wife gives me the okay. b-(
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I'd build and underground food lab - very expensive when the ground water is a foot below the ground here - and call it my "lair".  I'd invent willie wonka dishes and hire a bunch of munchkins (maybe even little steven) to do my bidding.  I'd have a river of beer and fountains of bourbon.  It would be GLORIOUS!).  The BGEs would have fume hoods - and the makeup air would be totally air conditioned.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnson, Navin R... Sounds like a typical bastard.

Belmont, NC

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    edited November 2012
    I'd build and underground food lab - very expensive when the ground water is a foot below the ground here - and call it my "lair".  I'd invent willie wonka dishes and hire a bunch of munchkins (maybe even little steven) to do my bidding.  I'd have a river of beer and fountains of bourbon.  It would be GLORIOUS!).  The BGEs would have fume hoods - and the makeup air would be totally air conditioned.
    With that much money, I bet you could get a deal on a used Trident or LA class sub, and then just bury it in your yard (probably some neighbor's yards too) line up your eggs in the missile tubes. Think of the sous vide capability of a nuclear reactor - the possibilities are endless, hot tub a whole steer.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    With that much money, I bet you could get a deal on a used Trident or LA class sub, and then just bury it in your yard (probably some neighbor's yards too) line up your eggs in the missile tubes. Think of the sous vide capability of a nuclear reactor - the possibilities are endless, hot tub a whole steer.....
    Yes, I see it, yes yes yes.  And I can sterilize bear meat with the radiation and eat it raw safely!!! 

Only problem is the one we have with our graveyards...stuff tends to float out of the ground here.  Many a swimming pool was destroyed when the water removed.  Hey, is that grampa's casket floating down the bayou?
    + 1 on Hokie Smoker
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • jbates67
    jbates67 Posts: 168
    Got my tickets......I'd likely try to buy the mothership.

• I'd pull a Ted Nugent, minus the ranting part. Buy like 100,000 acres of land and only eat what was killed or grown on it. And I'd build a UFC cage and have fights there.
    Boom
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited November 2012
    I would send every regular poster on this forum a $10,000 check, because that's the kind of guy I am.

And, if each of you would mail me $10 so I can buy that winning ticket, I am sure we will win.

Thank you.  God Bless this forum, and God Bless America.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• I would send every regular poster on this forum a $10,000 check, because that's the kind of guy I am.

And, if each of you would mail me $10 so I can buy that winning ticket, I am sure we will win.

Thank you.  God Bless this forum, and God Bless America.

You are a great guy! ( I don't care what the others say)  What address should i send the $10.00 to?

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• ccpoulin1 said:
    What address should i send the $10.00 to?
    Do you do Paypal?   :ar!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• PHYSICAL ADDRESS ONLY.  PLEASE NO ADDRESSES IN NIGERIA!

"You are who you are when nobody is looking"

• XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    im not greedy. just give me all the #'s minus the powerball # and that will suffice.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200

Not sure what all I'd buy, but I definitely quit my job.

New camera, new truck, wife a car, and buy a ranch/build our own cabin at the in-laws ranch. Give some to my parents so my Dad could retire.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,739
    some new socks and a second pair of pants
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

A Lake House in Austin, And a Race Car. Pay off all my bills. And go Racing throughout the country. Of course I will travel with an Egg.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    @TUTTLE871 I'll man your Egg while you are racing. What are friends for? ;)

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    i hope them sell lump in islamorada.  i guess i could just have it delivered in bulk quantities if not.
  • GrannyX4
    GrannyX4 Posts: 1,491
    I would get someone else to cook the 16 butts.  They are all done and the play offs start tomorrow - I think.   OINK.....
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !