Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Prague Powdeer #1 / Insta-Cure #1 / Pink Salt and Where this Canuckster found it.

Options
Although I am new to the forum, I was wondering if there were other Canucksters that had a hard time tracking down Instacure? I mentioned my findings to another member of the forum who thought I should share my info with the rest of the group. Well, here it is. It is quite simple really. I don't know if I am violating any rules of the forum or not however if I am, I apologize up-front. I simply went to Amazon.com - Not Amazon.ca. Here is the link to the item I was able to purchase. http://www.amazon.com/Instacure-Slow-Cooking-Meats-pound/dp/B001UPRY1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353711850&sr=8-1&keywords=instacure
I had absolutely no problems getting 2 lbs of the stuff. Ther was no issues with Canada Customs or no duties were required to be paid. I received it before their estimated delivery date in excellent condition. I paid a total of $24.98 including shipping for 2 pounds of product where others on the same site were charging close to that price for 1 pound before applying the shipping charge. Thought you might like to know.

1 large BGE, 2 small BGE, 3 Plate setters, 1 large cast iron grid, 1 pizza stone, 1 Stoker II Wifi, 1 BBQ Guru Digi-Q II, 1 Amaze N pellet smoker and 1 empty wallet.      Seaforth, On. Ca.

Comments