Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Office

Options
Just pulled and FTCed a pair of Costco boneless pork shoulders off the LBGE to take into the office for the annual seasonal morale booster, aka the holiday potluck. I expect to be in some new wills by this afternoon! Those 'poor' souls'll never know what hit 'em!

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Options
    My boss had a sign on her door that said

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"   
    :-O

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• tulocay
    tulocay Posts: 1,737
    Options
    Do you tie the boneless butts up before the cook? I can't find bone-in at my Costco.
    LBGE, Marietta, GA
  • newegg13
    newegg13 Posts: 231
    Options
    My boss had a sign on her door that said

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"   
    :-O

That is the motto for the associates at my office. Sad but true.
    Amateur Egger; professional rodeo clown. Birmingham, AL
  • SteveWPBFL
    SteveWPBFL Posts: 1,327
    Options
    Yeah, sadly these daze if you're working they're loading you up. I've been at the same place for 34 years and the pace has quickened 1000 times and each of us probably is doing what 5 people did back then. C'est la vie!

Yes, I tie-wrap the boneless Costco shoulders. 

Anyway, the pulled pork was a HIT. I found out who a few other BBQers are, reconnected with an old friend who has had an Egg for many years, and went up a few notches in several co-workers books. One guy who didn't have time to bring anything threw in on the PP. Another guy revealed he just custom ordered a refrigerator sized smoker that cost several thousand, and he and other folks threw out several recipes, recipe ideas, and cooking techniques. So it was great to take a break from the hectic pace and get reacquainted socially with some co-workers while standing around with our iphones showing each other pictures of FOOD!