Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New Tailgater mag

Options
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Looks like there might be some good recipes in it.

Tailgating has morphed from the simple to the absurd.  I saw a picture of one tailgating setup where they put a crystal chandelier on their canopy and had fine china and lobsters on the table (with linen tablecloth).

Whatever.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options

Tailgating has morphed from the simple to the absurd.  I saw a picture of one tailgating setup where they put a crystal chandelier on their canopy and had fine china and lobsters on the table (with linen tablecloth).

Whatever.
    Must have been a Niners game.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Or an Ole Miss game!  Want to get to one of these so bad!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Village Idiot
    Options
    Nope.  Green Bay.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• billyray
    billyray Posts: 1,275
    Options
    You've got to get to the Grove at Ole Miss at least once in your life.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small, PBC, PK360, Genesis Summit, Camp Chef Flattop, Smokefire 24, Traeger Pro Series 22 Pellet with a Smoke Daddy insert, Gateway 55 Gal. drum, SNS Kettle w/acc.
  • michigan_jason
    Options
    BYS1981 said:

Whatever.
    Must have been a Niners game.
    LMFAO, WELL PLAYED!!!!!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• misu
    misu Posts: 213
    Options
    Thanks Mikey, I already cooked something at an eggfest based on an idea I got from that magazine and this issue has a couple that might work too. 
  • BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    Lol for those not local to the Bay Area the joke is niner fans tailgate with wine and cheese, while Raider fans are blue collared with beer and bbq, etc. Unfortunately, the Niners games now attract a large gang crowd, and the joke isn't quite as spot on.