Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

CyberQ Wifi and IPad/IPhone connectivity issues

Options
I just purchased and took my new CyberQ wifi for its first test drive and am wondering if anyone else has had problems connecting with their iPhone or iPad? I was able to connect with a PC and MacBook, but not the other 2. In adhoc mode it shows up as available and even appears to connect, but it won't show me any information about what's happening with the unit. Read in the following thread to try google chrome (http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1144965/bbq-cyberq-wifi-help#latest) but I still can't stay connected. Anyone know of a solution?
LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario

Comments

• friscoag
    Options
    Chrome worked for me. Are you going to the correct ip address?
  • Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yup. I'm typing the one they gave me, but I keep getting an error that says I'm not connected. To be more specific, I connect to the CyberQ and it shows connected for a second, then either switches back to my home wireless network, or my cellular network. Even if the phone and unit are side by side. So it's not a signal problem.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    I thought I was just my usual tech challenged self and gave up. I show cyber Q on ipad but can't connect either...I don't get any other connection  though-just no connection...I would LOVE to get it figured out..
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA