Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Vote for Griffin please

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,669
    Jason I sure hope someone on the forum wins the DO. Kind of hope its me :-c
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    edited October 2012
    EDITED

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Mickey
    Ok I did read it. What did I just read? Keep in mind I am not the brightest chunk of lump in the Egg.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Bjorg
    Bjorg Posts: 241
    Voted from Iphone as well, you are in the lead!
    Quebec - Canada
  • michigan_jason
    edited October 2012
    @Mickey

EDITED

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• "Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• michigan_jason
    edited October 2012
    Cmon guys, we are pulling away mysteriously
    :D

Let me know if you guys need help being able to vote and vote and vote.

• 361-349 Good guys

• Ok guys, I have taken measures to get our boy Griff some votes.....

I will state this again, if anyone wants help with voting and voting and voting and voting...PM ME :)

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    My iPhone is only working every other time. I'll get serious when I get home. I don't work today or tomorrow :)
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Mickey
    My iPhone is only working every other time. I'll get serious when I get home. I don't work today or tomorrow :)
    You want to go to lunch?

• I don't work today or tomorrow :)
    Dear Insurgents and Terrorists,

I have just been informed that Travis is off today and tomorrow.  If you have any plans of attacking us, could you please wait until Friday?  I know that might be a big inconvenience for you, but we will appreciate it very much for this one little favor.

Thank you,
    The American Public

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• One more for Griff.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Lets do tomorrow. I'm in atx until 1 or so.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Vote, and vote and vote and vote and vote guys....

• 376-350 good guys :)

• 382-350

• Mickey
    edited October 2012

Well sit back and enjoy the ride. I bet we see a October Surprise in this race at the end.

Sure hope not, but......................................................................

• 390-350

• GLW
    GLW Posts: 178
    done
    When in doubt add more pepper.
  • 394-350

• Ok guys I hit my goal of getting a 50 vote lead. Griffin is winning 400-350 now. I am taking a break :)

Will be back at it later. Again if you guys want help voteing and voting and voting and voting..... PM me.

Go TIGERS!

• BUMP

• bees
    bees Posts: 335
    I just got this from jason: Lets get Griffin 1000 votes!

No I have no affiliation with griffin other than voting for him because I think his recipe is great!

Now with that said, if one wanted to "mask" their ip address, they could do so by going to a site like

www.proxy.org

on the right side where it says random proxy, click that, then it will take you to a random proxy site. Find the area on that site to paste the url to whatever site you are wanting to hide your ip from. It will then take you to the site you want to hide your ip from, and you can do what you have to do. Let me know if that makes sense.

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    And that's why I invited you to the party Jason! ;)
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • bees
    edited October 2012
    Ok guys I hit my goal of getting a 50 vote lead. Griffin is winning 400-350 now. I am taking a break :)

Will be back at it later. Again if you guys want help voteing and voting and voting and voting..... PM me.

Go TIGERS!

No I have no affiliation with griffin other than voting for him because I think his recipe is great!

Now with that said, if one wanted to "mask" their ip address, they could do so by going to a site like

www.proxy.org

on the right side where it says random proxy, click that, then it will take you to a random proxy site. Find the area on that site to paste the url to whatever site you are wanting to hide your ip from. It will then take you to the site you want to hide your ip from, and you can do what you have to do. Let me know if that makes sense.

I just got the above from Jason: Let's get Griffin 1000 votes! Crush the competition!
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited October 2012
    Come on @bees

I think Jason wanted to keep it off the forum so the troll didn't pick up on the strategy. Lol

But hey, I'm down for getting to 1k! Hah
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • @bees

READ MY PM PLEASE

• bees
    cazzy said:
    Come on @bees I think Jason wanted to keep it off the forum so the troll didn't pick up on the strategy. Lol But hey, I'm down for getting to 1k! Hah
    What's wrong with everyone doing this? I don't understand?
  • Bees - when did you originally join the forum? 

Have you changed your password?  Did you know your profile got hacked by tweev? 

(folks, this may be "Bees" or it may be tweev - he admitted to hacking Bee's profile in the past, so I'm not sure if Bees ever got it back, or if he even knows his profile got hacked).  If anyone from either forum knows him "in real life" it would be cool to shoot him a message to see if it's really him. 

Just tryin to keep folks from getting fooled by a pathetic troll. 
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup... Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee