Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Petite Steaks for Two

Doc_Eggerton
Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Nothing big, in any way tonight.  Just a couple of small strips.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

Comments

• travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Very nice, Doc. You continue to impress. 
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Love the veggies
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Hashmaker
    Hashmaker Posts: 149
    Very nice! Makes my food pictures look second rate!
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Very nicely done! That steak looks like a nice medium rare, just the way I like it. It looks so juicy in that last picture, I have no doubt you enjoyed it thoroughly. I think steak (and pizza) is one of the easy things to do if you want to try and sell somebody on the Egg.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    jfm0830 said:
    Very nicely done! That steak looks like a nice medium rare, just the way I like it. It looks so juicy in that last picture, I have no doubt you enjoyed it thoroughly. I think steak (and pizza) is one of the easy things to do if you want to try and sell somebody on the Egg.
    I like taking a plain old, uninspiring boneless, skinless chicken breast, and showing someone how much better they taste on the Egg.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys