Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Yes they do listen

Options
Austin  Egghead
Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
Several weeks ago Natgporter posted they had received a severe cut by the Egg fire screen:  http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1143313/bit-by-the-egg-no-response-for-bge/p1   

These were the eggs we used at the Texarkana Fest today.  Any sharp part had a protective cover.

Texas weather turn gray cold and off an on wet for the Texarkana Fest but that didn't not stop either the cooks or the public from having a food time.  This noted Texas critter even showed up. (with family member in the saddle)

Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options

Joan,

Did it snow? Did here today

:((

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Was 87 yesterday evening and 52 for the fest today.  Wind was 48 plates blown around per gust :-)
    Egg, beside being a great cooker,  also makes for a good glove warmer

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    [ouote]Any sharp part had a protective cover.[/quote]
    That's cool!  
    Now we just need to figure out how the Mothership could be sued for a fried gasket...  
    ;)

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Austin  Egghead
    Options
    Actually these eggs had the new gaskets too.  I never got my egg above 450 but the pizza cooker did go above that mark.. I didn't hear of anyone frying a gasket today (someone always does a gasket fest fry)
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,485
    Options
    Actually these eggs had the new gaskets too.  I never got my egg above 450 but the pizza cooker did go above that mark.. I didn't hear of anyone frying a gasket today (someone always does a gasket fest fry)
    Outstanding, thanks!  

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    How to go BGE, how to go. now if they could just get the damn thing to slide on all eggs.....
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!