Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Anyone know how to contact the mods ?

The Cen-Tex SmokerThe Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 17,677
edited October 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've had several emails from newbs trying to get set up. Some have taken weeks, others have tried 4 times and still get nowhere. I don't know wehre to send them.

Thoughts????

1- LGBE
1- KBQ C-60 (The Dishwasher)
I- Blackstone 36" Griddle
1- Sweet-A$$ Roccbox Pizza Oven
1-Very Understanding and Forgiving Wife

Comments

• FWIW I got set up on the forum in less than a day. Registered late on a weeknight, approved the next morning.
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,662

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 26,662
    Or start a fight with someone, include plenty of profanity and they'll contact you... ;)

• U_tardedU_tarded Posts: 1,559
    I took me three attempts kinda crazy I saw an email for it when stike and rubmy got into it but I think that thread got deleted. [email protected] is where I would start, at least they could pass it on to the right person and maybe see it being an issue.
  • Mighty_QuinnMighty_Quinn Posts: 1,878
    Maybe pm EGGzilla_jr? Although i guess you'd already have to be set up to do the pm thing.
  • SkiddymarkerSkiddymarker Posts: 8,347
    Or start a fight with someone, include plenty of profanity and they'll contact you... ;)
    Atta boy, always a good suggestion from you.
    Delta B.C. - Move over coffee, this is job for alcohol!
  • Or start a fight with someone, include plenty of profanity and they'll contact you... ;)
    Atta boy, always a good suggestion from you.
    I have been pretty well behaved lately..................

I've actually very much enjoyed the last few weeks with all the koombaya and peace and harmony. I'm sure it won't last forever but it's been refreshing.

1- LGBE
  • It took me 3 weeks to be approved here I've been posting on the other forum because I was approved in 12 hours
    1 large BGE, Spartanburg SC

My dog thinks I'm a grilling god. 
  • It took me 3 weeks to be approved here I've been posting on the other forum because I was approved in 12 hours
    I didn't come back for 5 months because it took  so long, I forgot I had even applied!

1- LGBE
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 28,817
    I have a "friend" that took several months to get on.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Hi54puttyHi54putty Posts: 1,872
    @littlesteven Did you stay friends after?
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • hondabbqhondabbq Posts: 1,945
    It took me only a few hours.
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 15,986
    I tried 4 times. Called customer service. Finally got on....the only "drama" I've had is when I mentioned I didn't like someone's charcoal. Damn...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • henapple said:
    I tried 4 times. Called customer service. Finally got on....the only "drama" I've had is when I mentioned I didn't like someone's charcoal. Damn...

Heresy!
    1- LGBE