Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good places to get BBQ in Nashville?

2»

Comments

• Glad you enjoyed our fair town! Was that not the craziest game ever?

Wow, most titans fans were gone, we stayed. Too bad we lost but still a good game.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Glad you enjoined you visit to our great city! I was born here and still live down in Williamson county. I've traveled all over the country and loved some places, but never seen a place like Nashville. (Seattle, Denver and San Diego) pretty cool, but still not as good as the Music City.

You nailed it at Martin's BBQ Joint. Pat attends our church. Good guy. Great pit boss.

Jack Daniels tour is pretty cool huh?

Don't be a stranger.

JJS

• Will be back for sure!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."

• Love me some Nashville but joejoe is obviously smelling some home cooking :). I'm the same way about Austin so I totally get it. Great place, but I'll take San Diego, Seattle, and Denver. I've been lucky enough to spend time in all those places and as much as I love all of them, i still consider Nashville to be a great city. Had some awesome times there.....we shall discuss no further >:)
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Baahahahahaha

• Baahahahahaha

glad you had a good time there. Even though the lions came out on the losing end, you were a part of one of the all time NFL finishes in history.If my team is going to lose, please let it be like that! Great town for sure.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX