Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftover Pulled Pork Nachos

GreenEggAndMan
GreenEggAndMan Posts: 53
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I started to get a little hungry today halfway through the Carolina Saints game, and I figured that nachos would be the perfect way to finish off yesterdays pulled pork. I started out with a heavy layer of tortilla chips, fully covered by a layer of pulled pork which had been rubbed with a traditional dry coffee rub, topped with a layer of organic kidney beans, and then covered in a Mexican cheese mixture. I baked that in the oven at 350 for 10 or 15 minutes until all the cheese had melted. Once removed from the oven I layered with chopped romaine lettuce, halved cherry tomatoes and homemade guacamole. I had a nice homemade salsa that went along with it perfectly, and needless to say between my wife, the kids, and I there was nothing left over. 

Comments