Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

off topic - Humpty's new playpen

KennyG
KennyG Posts: 949
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
donedeck.jpg
<p />Today marks the realization of a dream for me as the ultimate father's day gift (IMHO) is now ready for use. This is Humpty and Juniors new play area which went up in a mere eight days time. The "kids" should be moving in within the next couple of days. [p]It's party season, let the lump begin to smolder.[p]K~G
[ul][li]Eggporium in just 8 days[/ul]

Comments

• JJ
    JJ Posts: 951
    KennyG,
    Looking good!!!

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    KennyG, looks great. The only difference between a man and a boy is the price of the toys!

• bdavidson
    bdavidson Posts: 411
    KennyG,
    Very nice! Humpty and Jr. will be very pleased.

• Fingers
    Fingers Posts: 37
    KennyG,
    Looks Great. We each got a play pen for our toys. Hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.
    Fingers

• AbqEgg'r
    AbqEgg'r Posts: 91
    KennyG,
    Beautiful job. Ditto to the other comments. Enjoy!

• Smokey
    Smokey Posts: 2,468
    KennyG,[p]Will you guys quit showing off you beautiful deck, gazebos and other stuff. I'm starting to get jealous. My “must try” list is already far to long and showing off all of things I don’t have isn’t helping![p]But seriously, it looks OUTSTANDING![p]Smokey
  • Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    KennyG,
    I can feel your excitment KG. Wait 'til Mr. and Junior Dumpty see how much room they have to share with all of their other buddies. Look forward to your shot of the reuinited heat producing family. Make sure to give Mr. Dumpty the nicest spot![p]Thanks for the pic. Enjoy your first cook in the new space.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    KennyG, I sent a earlier one that didn't click and stick..so in short..great job. Someone had layout and building skills..:-)
    Nice fireproof matts about 1/4 inch thick in Lowes Home Improvement center that would be great for wood decks and also for brick patios to prevent grease drip stain's.
    Cheers..
    C~W

• KennyG,
    Truely fit for a king--er,well, fit for the king of smokers--HUMPTY AND FRIEND--Looks great--I'm sure there will be no beer consumed on the upper deck!!!!
    yours in the egg--The Colonel

• KennyG
    KennyG Posts: 949
    Char-Woody,[p]Thanx, I'd love to take credit for this work but felt it best to have it done professionally. I drank beer and watched. [p]Great tip and tell me more about those fireproof mats. Humpty hiccuped a couple of times on the deck at my former home and I had 25 cent piece size holes burned into it before I realized what was happening.[p]My local Sam's Club just got in a shipment of $99 chimineas that look as good as any I've seen. I'd love to jump on this but fear the fire hazard.[p]K~G[p]

• Char-Woody
    Char-Woody Posts: 2,642
    KennyG, I will look next time over..Want me to ship you a couple if they have em?? I would hate to see that great deck turn into a big lump of charcoal...:-(