Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What games on your tv today?

MrCookingNurse
MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
I've got auburn, Alabama and the Florida vs Tennessee game set to DVR. Gonna keep tuned in to USC as well.

Roll tide roll!! Picking the vols as hard as it is to say that, hoping auburn gets smashed far well chisick! And I just don't see the hype around USC.

Got chicken legs and bacon cheese fries going on the egg as well!

XLBGE 

Comments

• I have a busy day, so I won't get a whole lot of football in.  Always time for Bama Football though.  Roll Tide
    Large BGE Decatur, AL
  • My Michigan Wolverines have the fearsome UMASS Minutemen.  Looks like a Big House Beatdown!  Go Blue!

I'm experimenting with ABT's to take the A out of them.  Ok, at least some of them.  My wife hates spicy so I'm looking for a few milder peppers to start with for her.  I should have something (success or failure) by the 3:30 kickoff!

Flint, Michigan
  • I live in a no sports household. I watch golf but that's it.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • chrisnjenn
    chrisnjenn Posts: 534
    edited September 2012

My Michigan Wolverines have the fearsome UMASS Minutemen.  Looks like a Big House Beatdown!  Go Blue!

I'm experimenting with ABT's to take the A out of them.  Ok, at least some of them.  My wife hates spicy so I'm looking for a few milder peppers to start with for her.  I should have something (success or failure) by the 3:30 kickoff!

If you soak the jalapeños in Sprite and ice in a pot overnight in the fridge it will take all the heat out. Of course take out the veins and seeds also.
  • My Michigan Wolverines have the fearsome UMASS Minutemen.  Looks like a Big House Beatdown!  Go Blue!

If you soak the jalapeños in Sprite and ice in a pot overnight in the fridge it will take all the heat out. Of course take out the veins and seeds also.
    That's a great tip!  Thanks a lot!  Most of the hors devoures people do on the Egg are spicy, which I love, but the wife hates.  I will have to buy her her own rack so she doesn't accidently get a regular ABT.
    Flint, Michigan
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Like yourself, I'll be tuned into the Michigan/UMass game at 3:30.  Prior to that, I'll be doing some work around the yard/house with the Cal/o$u game on the tele.  Hoping for an upset.

Tonight I'll be flipping back and forth between several games.  Hoping that there's anyway possible that both Mich St AND Notre Dame can lose a game that there playing against each other in!
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• I like Michigan State on every day except when they play Michigan.  I root for Michigan, Michigan State, my alma mater Eastern Michigan (they stink, but what can you do?) and anyone playing against both Ohio State and Notre Dame.  GO BLUE! 
    Flint, Michigan
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    I'm stuck at work for a few more hours, but tonight will be tuning in to my Baylor Bears and then the wife's Longhorns.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Kind of a down weekend in CFB for marquee games but I'll be following the west coast USC game and the UT v UF game. Pulling hard for UT. I'm a UGA fan and love watchingUF lose ha. Stupid Ark losing last week kinda took the luster out of matchup v 'Bama. And with Wilson out I can't imagine it'll be pretty.
    Boom

You are on the right track. Picked up some mini sweet peppers and made "ABTs" for my spice hating wife. Her "ABTs" had cream cheese, mango/peach salsa and bacon wrap. The mini's came in red/green/yellow, chose all yellow for hers so they could not be mixed up with our regular ABTs, cream cheese, chorizo, bacon. 

Too many games to choose from, probably catch some of Alabama Arkansas.

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • psalzer
    psalzer Posts: 108
    Unfortunately I DON'T have LSU on TV here in Atlanta!!!!
  • psalzer said:

Unfortunately I DON'T have LSU on TV here in Atlanta!!!!

Maybe if they ever play anyone it'll be televised!

Auburn game got kicked off our station so missed that one here in ms on directv

XLBGE 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Three games - Auburn, LSU (hell to the yeah!) and Texas.  No matchups today excite me that much.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I want UL-Monroe to be real...rooting against Auburn.  They upset Arkansas at #8.  It aint over yet!
  • hapster said:

Screw Football!!! :))

I have the Tigers  and Indians running thru my iPhone and Bose...

Go Tigers!!!

Blasphemy!
    Mark Annville, PA
  • Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    PSU - We are still Penn State!
    We Are because He Was.  Still supporting the team and those who stayed. A nice first win. 
  • inkyon said:

USC lost! It is what made my night.

+100000000000000000000

XLBGE 
  • BuckeyeBob
    BuckeyeBob Posts: 673
    edited September 2012
    Wow, and no one else here is supporting Ohio State with me? Go Buckeyes!!! I also have become a TCU fan now that my daughter goes there.
    Clarendon Hills, IL