Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Just Veggies for Doc

Options
bigphil
bigphil Posts: 1,390
edited September 2012 in EggHead Forum
Since i forgot to take a pic of my done veggies the other night i decided to post the done version from tonights cook .cooked in EVO kosher salt and fresh ground pepper also DP pineapple head rub added the tomatoes at the end of the cook squash was a little over done for my taste but over all pretty tasty veggies also had a beer can chicken sorry no pics on that one 
Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    Hooah! 

I usually use a perforated basket, but have done them this way.  If you feel particularly decadent a little diced tomato and some cheese makes a great crust.

Thanks for showing me.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys