Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New to the board

brycos
brycos Posts: 137
edited August 2012 in EggHead Forum
Wow, this took forever.  I've been trying to sign up since Travis called out the lurkers. 3 times I signed up only to have my account deleted after about 4 days and before I was approved.  It was weird I could email people but couldn't post. I wrote the admin and apologized for offending someone even though I hadn't posted anything yet.  I guess it won his sympathy.

Now that I'm done complaining, let me say how much I appreciate the wisdom shared on this board.  I look forward to learning and sharing more.  As for me (and out of reverence to the owners of this board), I cook on a red-headed step child (whom I love very much).  The dimensions seemed to be the same and I got a great deal so I couldn't pass it up.  I've had it since May, and have used it at least 3/wk if it's not raining.  Thanks to this board my wife doesn't mind too much if I cook (She's a great cook).  I'm finishing a table this weekend and debating the pros/cons of the AR and SR, hiQ grate vs. weber replacement grates.  That's it for now - looking forward to learning more.

Comments