Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ahhhh. Football in the air....

2»

Comments

• FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Love the boiled peanuts, and yes, I'm a southern boy.   Around my area you cant swing a dead cat without hitting a couple of boiled peanut stands.

Question: do you actually saynthatnor did you get from Aziz or that cruise commercial? Go Pack Go How 'bout dem Dawgs And I love boiled peanuts.
    Which part, the dead cat ?  If so then yes, I do say that.  Picked it up from my grandmother.  Georgia born and raised.  Go Dawgs.

Nice. I'm from SC and I've never heard that phrase and a stand up comedian named Aziz Ansari was making fun of it. I thought he just made up. You're first person I've seen that has heard it. Good stuff tho
    Boom
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Two weeks from tonight? SEC football!
    Boom
  • Picked up some fresh peanuts in LA (Lower Alabama) just south of Kinston on the way home from the beach. Gotta love boiled peanuts mixed with some cold beer and football. WDE!
  • Rubmyrock
    Rubmyrock Posts: 266
    Few pleasures in life surpass a leisurely Saturday afternoon grilling large quantities of red meat on a glorious fall day filled with football.
  • Go Vols! Beat the Pack on the 31st!

For the Michigan fans.....you have no clue about what's about to invade in Dallas...and I hate the U of A!
    Sarasota, FL via Boynton Beach, FL, via Sarasota, FL, via Charleston, SC, via The Outer Banks, via God's Country (East TN on Ft. Loudon Lake)
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Two weeks from tonight? SEC football!
    Heeelllll yeeeeaaaahhh!
    Go Vols! Beat the Pack on the 31st!

For the Michigan fans.....you have no clue about what's about to invade in Dallas...and I hate the U of A!
    I wish I was going to be there.  I love SEC fans.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Rubmyrock
    Rubmyrock Posts: 266

Go Vols! Beat the Pack on the 31st!

Tennessee fans are a teeming mass of pale orange yokels and haven't been relevant since Colonel Neyland roamed the sidelines during the cold war. Of course, Meeechigan has likewise sprinted into total irrelevance.
  • Does anyone know of a way to (cheaply) transport a large BGE? to and from a tailgate. And I can build stuff but not a master craftsman by any stretch of the imagination. PLEASE help 
    - GO FROGS - 
  • evan8818 said:
    Does anyone know of a way to (cheaply) transport a large BGE? to and from a tailgate. And I can build stuff but not a master craftsman by any stretch of the imagination. PLEASE help 
    A large is quite a mass to transport and tailgate with.  I know, I have one.  That's why I bought a small for tailgating, picnics and similar occasions "on the road".
    Flint, Michigan